Experience KOBIDO® -
A Unique Ancient Japanese Facial Massage
90 min. /$165
120 min. /$200
This unique skin care treatment is performing by Licenced Kobido Facialist Elena Kalyuzhnaya. She learned this art from 26th Generation KOBIDO master, Dr. Shogo Mochizuki.
This ancient facial art used to be reserved for Emperors and is the most sculpturing and stimulating facial we know! This Therapy increases blood circulation, enabling capillaries to deliver nutrients more effectively to the skin. It improves Lymphatic flow, transports toxins and bacteria from the skin's cells. It strengthens and tones muscles, helping to alleviate skin sagging and fine lines.This Japanese Technique enhance a natural lifting effect
The Kobido follows ancient ancestral rituals, which makes this massage a truly unique experience.
The combination of Kobido's energizing, delicate and sensitive techniques, applied in a subtle mix of fast and slow hands movements in rhythmic way, induces a great relaxation effect. Therefore Kobido is considered a very effective technique to reduce stress.
It will leave you with more than just a radiant complexion; you will feel rested, relaxed, with a clear mind, just as after a deep and restful sleep. According to the philosophy of Kobido, in line with the Eastern traditions, beauty is the result of a perfect balance between physical, emotional and spiritual health.
The Natural Facelift
Kobido is also known as the "facelift without surgery." With a continued treatment in time, you can naturally
* Regain the tone, lightness and moisture of the skin.
* Improve the overall appearance of the face, bringing it a healthy look and fresh and youthful feeling.
* Gradually reduce (and prevent) wrinkles, sagging and skin blemishes
* Rejuvenate and repair the facial tissue
* Stimulate cell metabolism, causing the skin to renew faster.
* Improve blood circulation and lymph flow, bringing more nutrients to the skin
* Release blocked tension in the facial and neck muscles.
* Remove toxins, impurities and dead skin cells, preventing aging of tissues.
* A whole body energy balance.